Saturday, November 3, 2012

It's Saturday!


I was so excited for the weekend to arrive!
The kids and I stayed up last night making cookies and making mini monsters out of pom-pom balls and googly eyes.
This morning I had a nice long jog. It was especially fun, because I did it on my treadmill while watching Gossip Girl!
Ty is on call so we are staying at home, but we are still making the most of the day.
We are "crafting".
 I put together a little craft basket for the kids full of pipe cleaners, popsicle sticks, pom-poms, crayons, paper, and glue.
It makes for hours of fun and creativity, thus the glasses.
Don't they look smart :)
on another note:
We have discovered that Zoey has a fondness for Christmas music. She has fallen asleep while listening to it for the past few days. I think it may have something to do with the fact that she was born on November 28th and the first few weeks of her life were spent listening to Christmas music.
Happy Saturday!

No comments: