Monday, October 8, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up


We had a wonderful weekend! Typically Ty ends up working over conference weekend, but this time he was home for both days and we were able to watch each session!
I was so glad to be able to listen to conference with Ty. I feel like it is such a great way to grow and make goals together.
I was seriously inspired. I need that recharge every 6 months. We are so blessed to have such wonderful church leaders. They are great examples to me. I have lots to work on. Life never gets boring when there is so much to aspire to!

This morning was business as usual. Ty went back to work and I packed school lunches for the kids. I put a special happy note in Max's lunch because he had a tough morning. I am hoping his day ends up being a good one. After dropping the older kids off I took Zac to Starbucks for some hot chocolate. He loved it :) I did too!
Now we are back at home trying to get things back in order; laundry, dishes, bathrooms....etc.
Ty will be working late tonight so the kids and I are on our own. I am already planning an easy dinner of tomato soup with grilled cheese sandwiches. 

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here's to a Fabulous Monday!

No comments: