Sunday, October 28, 2012

Slightly Frazzled


Today is the big day....it's the long awaited, and anxiously anticipated....primary program!

I am so looking forward to the end of sacrament meeting :)

I am handling everything pretty well. This morning, while the rest of the family was upstairs, I went downstairs and turned my music on. I turned it on loud. I rocked out while washing dishes.

It was cathartic.

Prayers have been said and fingers are crossed! Let's do this.


How do you handle anxiety? With exercise, music, chocolate, friends, or something else?

2 comments:

{Erica} said...

IT IS OVER!!! YAY!!

Thanks so much for all your hard work and time that you put in for our primary! You rock!

{Erica} said...

IT IS OVER!!! YAY!!

Thanks so much for all your hard work and time that you put in for our primary! You rock!