Saturday, October 6, 2012

Good Things


1. Thank goodness for cooler weather. My hatred for shorts is only matched by my love for long pants, boots, and sweaters.

2. I made Peanut Butter Nutella Granola this morning. It was a little sweeter than my go to granola recipe, but still pretty delicious.

3. I thought the first session of conference was amazing! As usual I am now inspired to start being perfect. I will let you know next weekend how that plan is working out :)

4. When Ty goes to priesthood session tonight the kids and I are going to eat home made bread with jam for dinner and watch movies. It will be awesome!

5. I love that my brothers call and text me often. I can pretend that I am super popular!

6. I slept in this morning and then went for a jog. By slept in I mean it was after 6.....it was glorious!

Yay Weekend!

1 comment:

The Chef said...

You ARE popular! Look, you have comments on your blog! :)