Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Good Morning


Ty replaced my old dead car battery with a new working one :)
It was so awesome to turn the key this morning and hear the engine start right up.
After dropping the older kids off at school I did a grocery run with Zac and Zoey. We stocked up on bananas, apples, milk, yogurt, and graham crackers.

 Zoey wore her hair in pigtails!
Now she looks a lot more like her "bug" nickname.

I decided we may need these little mugs from Crate and Barrel.
They would be great for hot chocolate and cider!

The snickerdoodles we made yesterday were amazing. I don't even like snickerdoodles and I LOVED them. Mia and Zack snacked on them all afternoon and we may need to make more soon.

Happy Tuesday!


1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

OOOHHH!! I LOVE her tiny pigtails! She's adorable!