Thursday, August 9, 2012

Numb


1. I had a dentist appointment this morning to get 3 cavities filled. It was my first experience with cavities, fillings, etc...My mouth is completely numb.

2. We are trying to get Zack out of diapers. He has proven much more difficult than his older siblings.

3. Max and Mia want to go see the new Diary of a Whimpy Kid movie. I am really not up for it right now. (Numb mouth and all...) I am hoping Ty will be in the mood to take them later!

4. Mia started her new year of dance lessons yesterday. She is taking Primary Ballet this time around. She didn't want to mess around with tap shoes anymore. Mia is a strictly ballet slipper kind of girl!

5. I fed Max and Ty apple pie with milk for lunch. They were hungry as soon as I walked in the door from my appointment. Hopefully the numbness wears off soon or I may feed everyone pie for dinner as well.

6. Happy Thursday!

No comments: