Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Decision


 August is the hottest month of the year here in southern California. The past few days have proved that! 
In an attempt to keep the house cool, and to give myself a break, I have decided to stop cooking until it cools down again.

The kids don't eat anyway.

I am going to stock up on cereal, fruit, granola bars, bread, and peanut butter!
If nothing else, this will be an interesting experiment and we will see if the family wants me to start cooking again in September.

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

I try to do this EVERY summer! -not that its even close to as hot as it is there! I want to stop cooking and just eat fresh fruit and veggies -and we have TONS growing in our yard so why not?! But the family disapproves heavily -Law needs his pancakes and muffins and Cole thinks he'll just die without meat lol!