Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Middle


1. I can't seem to get the background to work on my blog and I think I have stopped caring. I hope you like white!

2. Ty is home today! We took the kids for a swim at my parent's house and then we got to enjoy lunch at Panera. I love Panera. I wish we had one closer to us!

3. I made Ina Garten's Outrageous Brownies. They are cooling now and we are all looking forward to eating them later :)  (This is one of my very favorite brownie recipes!)

4. Zoey is rolling and crawling. It is adorable.

5. The kids are loving all of the crafts we have been doing. I have spent a lot of time cleaning up paint and supplies so today I set up a bike wash in the backyard for them to play with instead. They ended up washing the tables and chairs and all of the balls that were back there as well. It was a very successful activity!

6. The number of blogs that I follow and read keeps growing. There are so many fabulous ideas out there and so little time. (and sometimes too little talent on my part!)
I just like to get inspired!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments: