Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day


It's May!
It is hard to believe that we have already made it to month 5 of 2012.
On this first day of a new month the morning dawned full of fog and cold drizzly rain. Not what I would have expected, but a chilly day makes for lots of cozy inside moments.

Cozy moments like this one!

Zackary has taken to napping and sleeping in our big bed.
He sneaks in onto Ty's side in the middle of the night and we don't notice until he starts snoring.
Last night Ty took him back to his own room, but at some point he came back. Oh well! I guess he is needing a little more security.

Good things so far this month (all one day of it)

1. Ty unexpectedly had the day off. This resulted in a spontaneous Taco Tuesday party. Think of it as a pre Cinco De Mayo celebration.

2. I am making fresh bread with sun dried tomatoes and cheese to go with our dinner tonight. 

3. 4 weeks until Summer vacation!
4 weeks left until Max is done with first grade and onto 2nd.
4 weeks left until Mia graduates from pre-K and we move on to kindergarten.
4 weeks left of ballet and tap.
4 weeks until our Monterey trip.

4. I hope the 4 weeks of May are fantastic, because obviously we have a lot to look forward to!
(there are a lot of 4's in this post)

5. I have been watching "The Biggest Loser" while I work out. It is amazingly motivating and inspirational.

6. I ran a few errands today. It was just Zoey and I. This allowed me to totally rock out in the car before I came inside. It was awesome and Zoey didn't mock me at all :)

No comments: