Monday, March 26, 2012

Back to the grind!

 Zoey is 18 weeks old today!
She is a little sweetheart. She is full of smiles and happiness. 
She loves her brothers and sister. She especially enjoys it when they sing to her or hold her hands!
School started again this morning. We survived!
I think Max was ready to go back and see his friends and get back into his routine. I spent the morning at the district office filling out paper work for Mia to start kindergarten this fall. I am so excited for her. She has loved pre-k this year and has really improved a lot. I am excited to see her grow and meet new friends.
Zackary is using the downstairs tile as his own little race track this morning. I can hear him speeding around down there. It is the perfect activity for this cold rainy day.
I am making enchiladas for dinner tonight. The kids are already asking for more ice cream and I think we could justify making some for an FHE treat tonight!
It's been a good start to the week. I am always glad when Mondays go well!
Happy Monday!

No comments: