Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thoughts for 2012


It has been just over a month since little Zoey was born. It was a great month and a very busy one. A new month and a new year are here. The kids are back in school and I am glad for the quiet and the normal that are returning. I have had time this morning to think about what I would like to do this year and what I would like to improve on.

I have fallen into the bad habit of skimming through my scriptures. I come to the end of a chapter and have no idea what I just read. This year I want to remember what I read and do some real scripture study.
This year I want to cook a lobster at home for Valentine's Day. I want to plan and take a trip with just Ty and I.
I want to make dentist appointments for everyone in the family with teeth, and then remember to go to them.
I had so much fun singing Christmas carols with my kids over the holidays. This year I want to teach them more music that we can sing together.
I want to stock my freezer with make-ahead meals and do more meal planning.
I want to say " I love you" more and give more hugs and kisses to my family.

I want 2012 to be great!

No comments: