Monday, January 16, 2012

Monday catch up and plans for tomorrow



We had a wonderful Sunday! Music time went well, despite my scratchy voice. Zackary is doing great in nursery. Max and Mia love their teachers as well.
In the evening we had dinner at a friend's house and had a blast! The food was delish and the company was even better. Max ended up staying the night. It was his first sleepover and I was a little worried about how things would go. He ended up having a wonderful time. I am glad he has some good friends in our ward.

Today is a holiday. I love a holiday! Ty is working so really it is just a break for me. I have been cleaning and helping the littles with homework, experimenting in the kitchen and planning for Ty's birthday dinner tomorrow night! He is turning 31 and I have some fun things planned. (He is working tomorrow as well! Working on the holiday and on his birthday, poor guy!)
For dinner I am making
Poblano peppers stuffed with roasted pork
 Jalapeno Cheese bread (For my spicy Ty!)
and the cake!
I decided on this chocolate fudge cake.
I can't wait to celebrate! I love my Ty. He is the best and he deserves a wonderful birthday and a fabulous year :)
I think 31 will be great!

No comments: