Friday, January 20, 2012

Brownies


I found this brownie recipe on Pinterest. It comes from the yummy morsel blog.
The recipe claims to be foolproof. I have been having a lot of trouble with my brownies lately so I wanted to give it a try.


It recommended lining your pan with parchment paper.  It also suggested that if you are cooking your brownies in a glass pan you need to remove the brownies from the pan 10 minutes after taking them out of the oven to avoid overcooking.
I always cook my brownies in a glass pan and they always seem overcooked! This time I lined my 8x8 inch glass pan with parchment paper. I buttered the paper and poured in the batter. When the brownies had finished cooking I set the timer for an additional 10 minutes and then used the paper to remove the brownies from the pan.
The result...Seriously perfect brownies!
I love it when someone in the know shares their wisdom and the result is better brownies for me.

This one's a keeper :)


No comments: