Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Thanksgiving Thankfuls!


Thanksgiving time is here!
I wanted to take some time today and think about my blessings. They are many and they are great!

It is an absolutely beautiful day in Beaumont. The view of the mountains from my bedroom window it awesome! 

This is the first Thanksgiving that Ty and I will be able to spend with my family!

We have some great friends coming as well....also I am hosting and super excited for the Turkey!

Baby Zoey will be here very soon. I am very much looking forward to her arrival :)
We are so thankful for Ty's job. I love that he enjoys doing what he does everyday.

I love our house. 

I am so thankful for the food that I can feed my children everyday.

I love being a wife and mother.

We are so lucky to have our vehicles.

The gospel!

The temple!

An awesome ward.

A fenced yard for the kids to play in.

Chocolate!!!

These are just a few. I am very blessed! I love this time of year.
Happy Thanksgiving!!!

No comments: