Thursday, October 13, 2011

A few thoughts for Thursday


1. Ty is home today and the kids are off from school tomorrow so today Totally feels like a Friday!

2. When it actually is Friday I am taking the kids to the pumpkin patch. They have been looking forward to it for weeks!

3. Ty and I went to Costco this morning and did a little Christmas shopping. I rarely have a chance to get out without the kids and I have to take advantage when I can. (Zack was with us, but he doesn't talk yet, so our secrets are safe!)

4. I bought more brownie mix :)

5. I ate a hot dog :)

6. I just need to get through the rest of October and November and then we can bring home our little baby Zoey!

7. We may need to set up the crib eventually.

8. We are all getting very excited for Halloween. I am so excited to be in our house in our little neighborhood and I am looking forward to a great night of trick or treating.

Happy Almost Friday!

1 comment:

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

When are you due again... I keep forgetting! ...I love your little blogs and they are so fun to sit and read. Sure miss you all so much and love that we get to stay connected in way of the blog world.