Thursday, September 22, 2011

Zac Turns 2!

Today is my little Mr. Zackary's 2nd birthday!
We will be having the official celebration tomorrow night, but I wanted him to have a good day today as well. After dropping off Max and Mia at school Zac and I headed to the park. We were the only ones there and Zac had a great time running all over the playground. To refuel I took him to Mcdonald's for a hashbrown. They are his favorite breakfast!

Here are some Zack stats:

Zack is 2
He loves Curious George and all monkeys
He loves the movie "Cars" and Lightning Mcqueen
He loves Thomas the Tank Engine
He loves riding on his little cars and trains all over the house
He loves grapes, chocolate (soy) milk, and ravioli
He loves his brother and sister and I know he is going to be a great big brother too!

Happy Birthday Little Boy!

No comments: