Friday, September 16, 2011

Friday!



We have been really enjoying the cooler weather that has come our way this week. It is so nice to open the windows and enjoy the fresh air. This morning was especially cool and foggy. We were all wearing sweaters when we took Max to school. It looks like the sun is on it's way out and we should be warming up soon, but we are still enjoying our fall day. I am trying out the roaster oven that my mom gave me earlier this year, we are testing out a few more pumpkin recipes, I am trying to organize my pantry, and I have set up a little city using all of the kids dollhouses, castles, and superhero hideouts for Zack and Mia to play with. Mia is using all of her princess figurines to play and Zack is driving his cars through all of the buildings. I love having both boys and girls at home. It is so fun to watch them grow and play in different ways. 
This week has been busy and I am thrilled that today is Friday. That fact has added it's own little sprinkle of happiness to the day. I am looking forward to the kids being home this weekend and having 2 relaxing mornings to sit around in our p.j.'s and make pancakes for breakfast. I think Ty and I are going to be doing some painting this weekend as well. It will be nice to get a few rooms looking finished!
I hope everyone had a great week. Happy Friday!


No comments: