Saturday, April 23, 2011

Spring Carnival

 Yesterday Max's school hosted their spring carnival.
My brother Jamison came down from school for Easter weekend so he and my parents were able to come out and join us. It was a beautiful evening and we had a great time!
They had the "planet" walk. It was kind of like musical chairs meets the cake walk with a planetary theme.
 Max played twice and both times he won!
I made him share his candy with me!
 There was bowling, using tennis balls and water bottles for pins. Max knocked 3 bottles over and got a prize.
I got Ty and Jamison to do the potato sack race with Max. Ty won! Max started out okay, but after his first fall he was discouraged and tried to walk. It didn't turn out so well! The kids got to try cotton candy for the first time. Max and Zackary loved it, but Mia was skeptical to eat a pink cotton ball.
Can't wait for next year!

No comments: