Monday, April 18, 2011

Muffin Monday!

We woke up to lots of thick fog this morning!
The kids are still a little sick with colds so they were snuggling under blankets watching Blue's Clues while I baked up our favorite muffins!

Peanut Butter Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips

3 ripe bananas (mashed)
1/2 cup butter
1 cup peanut butter (creamy)
2 eggs
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips

1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix the mashed bananas with the butter. Add the peanut butter, eggs, and cream all together with the sugars.
3. Mix together the baking soda, salt, and flour. Mix into the wet ingredients. Fold in chocolate chips. Scoop into muffin tins (I use an ice cream scoop to measure my scoops)
4. Bake for 15 minutes!

1 comment:

Jessica Newman said...

I should've looked at your blog earlier I had a bunch of ripe (to the point of death) bananas that HAD to go so I baked a TON of banana bread I wish I made these instead they sound FABULOUS! -next time for sure!