Monday, March 7, 2011

Ty and I

Ty was on call yesterday and ended up getting called in and spending his entire Sunday at work. He had today off so after dropping Max off at school and getting my mom to watch Zac and Mia we ran away for a little while. We went to Victoria Gardens. It is a huge outdoor shopping center full of great shops and restaurants. We went early in the day and because it had been raining there were very few people out. We had so much fun walking and talking and shopping. Ty had to stop at the Apple store and ask about a million questions. I am just hoping that he one day buys a computer that he feels good about. I stopped in at Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Williams Sonoma, Bath and Body Works, Victoria's Secret, The Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, and the Gap! Surprisingly I left with only one bag from Bath and Body works full of anti-bacterial hand soap for all of our bathrooms, and maybe one tiny bag from the chocolate factory! While we were walking around I remembered being at Victoria Garden's years earlier. I remembered what I had bought on that trip and I was going to tell Ty about it but I suddenly realized that he had been there too. It is strange that we are to the point that my long ago memories still involve him and our life together. 
It was totally refreshing to be out. I love our little date nights/mornings/whenever we get a moment!
It is always worth it.

No comments: