Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I need

To start packing.
I am usually the most organized mover/packer in the world. I start early and by moving day everything is nicely boxed and labeled. I just sit back and relax while Ty loads the truck. Something about this move has thrown off my groove. Between the unknown closing dates and being in my parent's house I have thus far packed nothing. We are moving in 6 days and it is just starting to feel real. I think this rest of this week will involve boxes and tape and sharpees. I am sure I will find time to blog and watch house hunters and make cookies, but in between I will be packing! 
It has been a crazy beginning to the year. I am really looking forward to spending the rest of it as a family in our own home! Ty and I are supposed to have a final walk through sometime this week and maybe then I can get some good pictures to post. The previous tenants were pretty messy and I haven't had a chance to get pictures yet. If not this week for sure next week after the move!
That is my excitement and craziness for today. I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: