Friday, March 25, 2011

Hallelujah!

I lost my keys this morning.
Or rather, I lost them yesterday and today I could not find them. I was seriously distraught. I NEED those keys! This house is so big and I searched and searched in vain. I finally got down on my knees to pray. I asked Heavenly Father to help me find the keys. 
I continued with my search. I kept having this feeling that I should go through the garbage that I had thrown out last night. I wanted to be sure the keys were no where else before I looked through the garbage. There is a lot of grossness in there. 
I gave in and opened up the big trash can lid and pulled out the garbage bag from last night. I opened it up and almost immediately, there were the keys!
I am so thankful that the Lord is mindful of my little world and my simple needs. I am so thankful that He hears and answers prayers.
I am so thankful that I don't have to walk Max to school in the rain!

No comments: