Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another Day

It is almost 9 am. Max's lunch is all packed and ready to go. The kids have been fed and dressed. Breakfast has been served. Time to get this day started!
I am already being tempted by the Heath candy bars that Ty broght home from work last night. I have a bag of heath toffee baking bits that I am thinking I will work into some delicious treat later. It rained all night but the sun is shining again this morning so I am going to try and get a little more weeding done. I started hanging pictures yesterday, and I am going to put some more up today.
The kids are adjusting well to the new house. Mia loves having her own room and has already started locking her brothers out. Zack has been in a toddler bed since we got here and is doing as well as can be expected. Max loves to use the downstairs area as a ball playground. He is doing great at school. We are all looking forward to his spring break next week. I am excited to not have to plan our day around trips to and from school for a little while!
Poor Ty has gotten sick. I feel so bad that he has to get up and go to work when he does not feel well. He worked 14 hour days all week, but after today he will have a three day weekend to rest up. I am planning on roasting a chicken and making soup. He says he doesn't like to be babied, but that just can't be true. Don't we all need a little babying once in a while? 
I hope everyone is having a great week!

(P.S. Ty has given me the okay to get a new camera. I am looking for something simple and effective that takes great pictures. Any suggestions????)

No comments: