Sunday, January 30, 2011

Wrap Up

We have had a very enjoyable weekend.
Ty had Friday off so we began our second house hunt. We ended up making an offer on another house. As always we are hoping for the best, but we are a bit guarded because of our previous disappointment. Friday night was a date night for Ty and I. We went to this chicago style italian restaurant. We were celebrating Ty's first real paycheck in a very long time! We had italian cream sodas and way too much bread. After dinner we went to Barnes and Noble for a little reading and comfy chair sitting. I think it is the perfect way to end an evening. On Saturday I ran 5 miles in 40 minutes. I haven't been up to that speed since before I had Max so I was pleased :)
Today we went to church and had a nice chicken supper. The kids and I made Valentine's countdown chains and we are planning on a little movie watching this evening. Ty goes back to work tomorrow, but Max has the day off so I think we will be doing a little more crafting. January has been busy and wonderful and crazy! I am excited for February and hoping we can continue to move along with our plans and goals!

No comments: