Wednesday, January 12, 2011

New school and projects

Max started school again on Monday. In Tennessee he was attending a full day kindergarten and now he is attending a half day kindergarten that doesn't start until 9:50 am! I am loving the laid back mornings. Max seems to be adjusting well to his new teacher and classmates. They have had hot chocolate for snack every day this week :)
I have been crafting and reading with Mia while Max has been at school. I think she is glad to have some time for herself again.
Zackary has discovered the sandbox and has been spending his days distributing the sand throughout the backyard.
Ty and I are busy with home inspections, loan officers, new bank accounts, and other financial fun. In his free time Ty has been dry walling and painting my dad's garage. I think he was missing his projects. I know he is anxious to have his own garage where he can do all of his wood working and furniture building. I am counting down the days until we can move into our house! I feel like we have been so blessed. The Lord has been very mindful of our needs and has helped us transition so smoothly. We are so thankful!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: