Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

The big day is nearly here!
Today shall be busy. There will be a visit to Santa and one last trip to the store, baking, decorating, and cleaning.
I am thankful for this season of gratitude. I am not always the best at recognizing my blessings, but they are many. I am thankful for my Savior, for my Heavenly Father, and the Holy Ghost. I could never do this life on my own and I am not expected to. I am thankful for the help and trust that is given to me. I am thankful for my family. I am thankful for my husband who is always trying. I am thankful for my children and their eagerness to learn and be the best they can be. I am thankful that our cars have lasted as long as they have. It has been a great blessing to be without a car payment while Ty was in school. I am thankful for the opportunity to learn something new every day. I am thankful for righteous leaders and examples. I am thankful for the opportunity to try new things and visit new places.
There are always trials and difficulties that are thrown into the mix, but I try to focus on the blessings and I try to find joy in the little things.

No comments: