Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Happy Day

I was so happy to wake up this morning and realize that it was Saturday!
Oh what a wonderful day is a Saturday :)
I was thrilled that Max could stay home and play. I was even more thrilled that I didn't have to get him ready for school! Mia was happy that Max was home to play with. Zackary was just glad that everyone else was glad too.
I got to go to the gym and read a magazine while doing a little elliptical training. It is so much fun! At home I read scriptures, cleaned bathrooms, made hot cider for Ty (he is sick with a cold, poor guy!), and came up with some super awesome cookies!

Super Fudgey Brownie Cookies
1 box brownie mix
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1/4 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 stick melted butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
chocolate chips

Combine all ingredients and form into heaping tablespoon sized balls. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.

2 comments:

Robert and Lisa said...

With all these yummy treats you're making all the time, i need your secret to staying so slim!

6L's said...

before i scrolled down enough, i said to myself, those look like brownies....and then they were. :)