Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy but blessed

It's the first Saturday in November! It has been a busy week. Ty has been finalizing plans for his trip to California. The trip is strictly business and involves 4 job interviews. Hopefully I will be able to write a more detailed and exciting post about that at the end of next week! I have been sending out graduation announcements and trying to get rid of "stuff" that I just can't stand to move across the country. Max finished his first quarter of kindergarten and made his school's honor roll! I am very pleased with all of his hard work! Mia and Zackary were spoiled with a trip to Chuck E Cheese and we all ate way too much leftover Halloween candy. Ty and I got competitive with our friends over a game of Apples to Apples, and today I am baking goodies for my final Relief Society lesson before we leave the ward! (I know tomorrow is fast Sunday, but I couldn't bear to give my lesson without bringing treats. The sisters will just have to be good and eat them at home after they break their fasts!)
Their is a lot going on and worries and stress, but I am Thankful!

Thankful for:
my 3 little huckleberries
Ty!
hot chocolate
good friends
laughter
prayer
my Savior (I have been reading the New Testament and I am loving learning about Jesus' earthly ministry!)
new tires
and the Gilmore Girls for always making me smile :)

No comments: