Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life with littles

I took Mia and Zackary to Barnes and Noble today. Zackary loves the train table! I so want one for him. I am sure there is one in his future, and if not we can always go back to play at the bookstore!
We read lots of stories and Mia played on the story time stage. I had fantasized about ordering myself a hot chocolate from the cafe and enjoying it while I browsed through the different cooking magazines. It was a wonderful dream, but sadly I was unable to look at even one magazine and zero hot chocolate was enjoyed. Oh well. It was fun to play with the kids!
Next we stopped at Wal-Mart. I was out of shampoo. I was also in need of butterscotch chips, chocolate chips, caramels, and peanut butter chips. Those holiday baking displays are a great weakness to me!
Now we are home again. Zac and Mia fell sound asleep on the drive home :)
I got to enjoy my favorite peanut butter toast lunch (completely serious) and do a little blog hopping. Just as good as magazine reading and hot chocolate drinking! I rejoice in my little victories. Hurray for the day :)

No comments: