Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Halloween Night

I have been trying to decide what to do on Halloween night. The actual holiday falls on a Sunday this year. The night before we will have our ward trunk-or-treat and party. I still wanted to do something fun on the night of and I think I found the perfect thing! Anyone who knows me well knows that I am a Twilight fan( FYI: I am on team Edward, go vampires!) Thus I give you: the Vampire Dinner Party!
I love this table setting. I love all of the silver and the dim lighting.
The menu includes a blood orange salad and "steak" through the heart.
The bleeding candle may be a little much, I am more of a scentsy girl, but I like the deathly bites! I would totally get a kick out of this. I don't know if the kids would appreciate it though :)

3 comments:

Sandra Appling said...

I love it! Team Edward all the way! :)

Annie and Family said...

That sounds like a fun Halloween idea. I like the happy-cutesie halloween though. I think I'd have vampire nightmares if I did something like that. :)

Confabulicious.com said...

Love those cupcakes and candles. I need to get in the Halloween mood pretty quickly here.

Have a great Halloween with those adorable kiddos!

Kim
www.confabulicious.com