Monday, September 6, 2010

This Life

It can be so easy to forget who we are. We hear it all the time "I am a Child of God", but we can still forget. When we forget who we are our dreams and goals seem impossible and out of reach. The road to eternity becomes long and difficult.
With God all things are possible. We are His children and He will never forget us. We are the ones that do the forgetting. I recently came across this phrase,
"Goddess in Progress"
I loved it! I think it is the perfect reminder of who I am, what I am doing, and where I am going. I like that I am a goddess in "progress", rather than in "training". We have always been God's children. We are simply growing and learning to become more like Him day by day.
I know that we are all God's children and that He loves us so much! We need to remember Him and never give up!
Here's to another day and a little more progress :)

No comments: