Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Pacific!

We took the toll roads to Laguna and onward to Crystal Cove State Park to spend the day on the sandy shores of the Pacific Ocean!
If you know me at all you know that I am vampire pale. I love the ocean, but I like to enjoy it completely clothed and underneath a beach umbrella. Despite the umbrella, hat, and sunglasses, I still ended up getting FRIED! Oh well!
Zac took a nap on the beach blanket. Is there anything better than napping on the beach?
It was the perfect beach day. No haze. Just blue skies and ocean as far as you could see.
Our little set up in front of the cliffs.
BOogie Boards. Not just for decoration.
My mom and little Mia dancing in the waves.
Mia was hesitant at first but ended up loving the water! She loved the sand and everything about the beach. She is also my brown baby and very tan. Very tan and very blonde. Where did she come from?
The cutest beach bum ever!

My brother Joel with the 2 older kids. They loved him!
Max and Joel
Then Max!
We had a great day at the beach! The kids had a blast and I got my fill of ocean breeze and sand. We ended the day perfectly...
With Sprinkles Cupcakes!
I opted for the vanilla cupcake with chocolate buttercream. I had heard that this flavor was a butterbomb, so of course I had to have it. It was amazing and I must have another one now. So sad they are so far away!

No comments: