Monday, April 5, 2010

Thoughts for the Monday after....

It is the morning after a wonderful conference weekend. It is time to take action on all of that inspiration we were able to receive. Time to improve where we can.
My plan:
Fortify our home; the spirit should dwell here.
Our home needs to be a safe place, I need to teach my children the truths of the gospel in our home.
New commitments to scripture, prayer, and family home evening.
I will try and make better choices in the music I listen to, the shows I watch, and the clothes I wear so as to set a better example to my children.

I will continue to look for the good and rejoice in little victories, while clinging to the hope I have in my Savior, Jesus Christ.

Hurray for a new day, a new week, a new month, and a chance to try harder and to be better!

No comments: