Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Get Ready!


It looks like warmer temperatures are in the forecast!
I am already planning a picnic in the park for this weekend :)
Spring!
I can't wait to get outside again. I bundled the kiddos up yesterday and we took a walk around our complex. It felt so good to be out stretching my legs. I feel like I have been in a cave for months.
I noticed my complexion in the mirror yesterday, and while I am a big fan of vampires, I don't really need to be as pale as they are.
We have been eating soups, potatoes, and roast for several months and my body is starting to crave smoothies and salads.
I am going to get healthy for spring!
I plan on eating better (I know...the last post was about doughnuts), drinking more water, getting a little vitamin D from the sun when I can, working out a little more, and focusing on the wonderful moments in each day.

1 comment:

Annie and Family said...

Oh I am totally going to try your doughnut thing today! How fun! My kids are going to love it. It is also a lovely day here so we are going for a hike in the hills behind our house. Who knows, I might try the Julie Andrews thing and just break into.... "The hills are alive..." Ha ha. Have a wonderful day Jessica!