Friday, February 26, 2010

Something to look forward to...

I love having something to get me through the moment, the hour, the day, the month, they year....Something to look forward to.
Right now we have:
warmer weather coming soon
flowers
get togethers with friends
Easter
General Conference
Mother's Day
Father's Day
crepes with fresh strawberries
The final season of "Lost"
shopping for summer clothes
swimming at the pool
a new swim suit (for everyone in the family...except Zac, who is doomed to wear hand-me-downs forever!)
Trying a new recipe
Old Navy flip flops
smoothies
My birthday and chocolate cake
ice cream
free movies at Indian Lakes
playing in the fountains
Max's 5th birthday
Kindergarten!!!
Another season of soccer
preschool for Mia
Mia's 3rd birthday
Zac's 1st birthday
One more Halloween at Moss Wright Park
Garage sales at Mansker Farms
Graduation December 2010!
Christmas with my family!

Lots of this list is summer oriented, because I am SO over the cold, but there are great things about the cold too.....
Cookie baking
layers to cover the squish caused by cookie baking
indoor playgrounds
playgroup in the gym
movie nights with friends

What are you looking forward to?


1 comment:

BasickFamily said...

too cute..Marissa has the same car seat and the same glasses. I guess great minds think alike. how is your little family doing?