Monday, January 18, 2010

Tiny Tumblers

Our day began with a foggy drive to the Hendersonville My Gym. On the way there I made a quick stop at Starbucks. I have heard that the soymilk used at Starbucks is especially rich and creamy. I put it to the test and ordered a hot chocolate made with soy. It was super creamy and delicious. I don't think I will go back to the regular stuff! After my happy little indulgence it was on to the gym!
Max had a great time! I loved seeing him climb the rock wall.
Mia was a little hesitant at first and played a little basketball all by herself.
The big hit of the day was the ball pit. Max jumped right in. Eventually Mia jumped in too and she spent most of the time in their with the balls!

It was a great way to burn off a little energy and have some fun! Zac and I enjoyed watching the kids play and I felt very trendy with my to go hot chocolate from Starbucks. It was a very happy morning!

No comments: