Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 31st!

It's the last day of 2009!
I am trying to make it a good one.
I jump started my morning with a trip to the gym and a little cross training. After Ty woke up I treated myself to a hot chocolate from Panera. I know I could make hot chocolate at home but when they give it to you in those fancy to go cups it just feels so special!
Today we are headed to Barnes and Noble for some rainy day fun. I will be busy in the kitchen getting ready for our New Year's day brunch tomorrow. (It is at 10 am if anyone wants to come!)
Tonight Ty and I are staying in with pizza and movies!
I think it will be a great New Year's Eve!

1 comment:

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

I want to come over too! Josh and I are having pizza and watching movies too. We are finishing season 1 of Hero. The suspense is awesome. The things you are doing sound like a great way to end the year. Happy New Years to you guys!!