Thursday, October 29, 2009

A Cold Date with Ty!

Today Ty and I were able to leave the kids with the grandparents for a few hours. We took the horses out for a nice ride through the cherry orchards. It was freezing! Besides the cold we had a great time. I was a little nervous about the whole thing because it has been years since I have been on a horse, but my Father in law put me on his oldest horse (116 human years old!) and I had no problems!
(I know it looks like this horse is missing it's head, but every time we stopped it would bend it's head down and start to eat the grass.)

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a FUN time for you two!
I am sure grandma and grandpa did not mind one bit to stay with the kiddos.

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

Oh how fun!!! I miss the days that I use to ride horses! Hope you enjoyed it!