Friday, September 11, 2009

Quick Trip Downtown

Ty is home today! He got an early morning text message that said he did not need to come in. Hurray! We took the kids downtown to the farmer's market. I had never been and it was so much fun. We let the kids pick out some little pumpkins. I bought a bunch of cherry tomatoes that Max and Mia quickly ate almost all of; who knew they were better than candy! After shopping at the market we went inside to the food court for lunch. We decided on greek food and shared a gyro plate. Who doesn't love a good gyro? It was very delicious. We let Max and Mia pick out a treat and then we headed home. Mia fell asleep in the car and we are looking forward to the rest of our afternoon with Ty!
FYI: I will be 38 weeks pregnant tomorrow and I am really starting to feel it. When Ty first told me he would be home today I said, "Well, let's just have the baby today since you're home." He laughed at me. Oh Well.... maybe tomorrow! :)


No comments: