Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A little creativity

I went to Hobby Lobby this morning in search of some little pumpkins that I could cover with glitter for fall decorations. I did not find what I was looking for so we decided to have a little craft time for the kids instead. Max picked out a little wooden train to paint and Mia got a little car.
Please excuse Mia's lack of clothing, but she cannot be trusted with a paintbrush. As usual Max was much more detail oriented in the painting department. Mia splashed some paint on her car and then hid it in the kitchen cupboard and ran outside with a brownie.
I love these little projects that we do. It is always a mess, but I think it is worth it!

1 comment:

Traylor Family said...

I love the part where Mia hids hers in the kitchen and runs off with a brownie. Too cute!