Tuesday, September 8, 2009

I am sooooo Spolied!

My friend, Stephanie, threw me the best baby shower! I was super hesitant to agree at first, because this is my third baby and I thought it might be weird, but it was just what I needed!
The girls were so sweet. Everyone brought the nicest gifts and there was delicious food in abundance. We joked as we huddled around the food table and listened to music from "Dirty Dancing".
Liz made baby Zac some adorable bibs.
I also got some great bath and body works gear, just for me. What a fun idea. Gifts for the mom to spoil herself!

Here we have our little crew. Stephanie, Liz, Esther, me(with my cupcake), Rebecca, Alayna (the lovely cupcake maker), and Chantelle! Meghan was taking the picture! Thank you everyone for coming and spoiling me. I had a great time!

As mentioned before I am somewhat obsessed with these cupcakes. Alayna makes the best cupcakes! These were chocolate with chocolate buttercream and stuffed with vanilla caramel filling! So good to be pregnant and not counting calories right now!
A perfect end to my night!

1 comment:

Annie and Family said...

You are a darling prego mommy! I'm so glad they gave you a baby shower... sometimes we forget about making a big deal over moms who aren't first timers... but I figure, hey we do just as much work and no glory??? What's that about? Ha Ha