Friday, September 25, 2009

Home!

Zac and I came home from the hospital yesterday morning. I was so ready to be home! I missed Max and Mia. I missed Ty, and I was really tired of hospital food!
While Zac was napping Mia helped me make some chocolate chip cookies in the kitchen. I was really in desperate need. They turned out fabulous and we had great fun eating them.
Little Zac is so sweet. I am loving having a little baby boy to cuddle. Mia is a great help. She gets the diapers out when Zac needs to be changed. Max is being a big help by sleeping through the night. Someone in this house ought to do it!
Ty has been amazing! He is the best and I am so glad to have him. I am going to miss him tons when he goes back to work next week!

3 comments:

The Karrens said...

Those chocolate chip cookies sound great. I am glad that everything is going well. Hopefully you will be able to sleep again soon.

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

Congrats Jessica! I can't wait to see him.

Braden Bell said...

Wow, I'm impressed with your quick recovery to the point of being able to do cookies!