Monday, August 17, 2009

Mia! and a consignment sale

Mia brought me the camera and wanted to have her own little photo shoot. Both she and Max love to have their pictures taken and then to look at themselves on the camera or the computer.

Ty came home from his clinical rotation this afternoon in the middle of Mia's nap. I took advantage of the situation and left him with the kids so I could run over to a nearby consignment sale and do some baby boy clothes shopping! I had a great time and found some great deals! I think I have everything I need for this little boy now!

1 comment:

Annie and Family said...

Hooray! Another Boy. That is so exciting Jessica! Your children are SO CUTE!!!! i love looking at your pictures. (By the way, you are the queen of "free stuff." How in the world do you always find the super deals?)