Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday and the Weekend Wrap Up

(Mia's hair in french braids!)
It is Sunday evening again! It is the very last week in July! It has been a great month and we have had a wonderful weekend. I am usually a very early riser. I like to get up before Ty and the kids to do my scripture study, prayers, exercise, etc... Saturday morning, however, I decided to sleep in. It was so much fun! The kids slept in late and we all woke up feeling so good. We had breakfast together, and then Ty went to play raquetball with some friends. The kids and I took a trip down to Whole Foods in Green Hills. It was a very fun place to visit and we ended up eating large amounts of the best cookies ever.
Saturday night we had a ward activity in honor of pioneer day. It was so much fun! The food was delicious and there were lots of fun games to play and watch. I think the highlight of the evening was the tug-of-war between the husbands and the wives (The wives won :) no thanks to me and my very pregnant self!)
Sunday came and we went to church. The speakers were amazing and the lessons were fab! I am recharged for the week and hoping for a good one!

2 comments:

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend. Sleeping is really good to do every once in a while. I love Mia's hair. I am glad that the wives won in the tug-a war. Our stake had a small pioneer day festival. Josh and I did the whole tug a war, but sadly he did not let me win. :( .

Annie and Family said...

Jessica I can't belive how big she is!!!! Sounds like a fun weekend. Hope you're feeling great!