Friday, July 10, 2009

Families are Forever!

We have had such an awesome Friday! This morning we drove down to Franklin and to the temple! It is stake temple day and as an added bonus the stake had organized child care at the stake center next to the temple. We were so excited to have someone to watch our kids while we did a sealing session. It was wonderful to be at the temple with Ty. It was such a happy experience. We are so glad we had the chance to participate! After the temple we picked up the kids and had a delicious lunch at Baja Fresh. I am happy to say they have some of the best fish tacos I have tried! After lunch we picked up our latest family pictures. I think Max and Mia are adorable, and Ty is pretty cute too. I am hoping that the next family picture will include a thinner, less humidified me. :) We are enjoying our air conditioning and I am making granola. I love Fridays!


3 comments:

Jessica said...

Great pictures! I think you all look wonderful. Cute cute family!

Anonymous said...

The family looks great.

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

I love the pictures !!! your just glowing! and Max and Mia are so cute!!! How fun!