Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Keeping cool and the search begins

This is Mia watching "Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium" from her very own movie theater seat. She looks very intent, but don't be fooled, she was soon out of her seat and tickling Max for most of the show! After our free movie Tuesday we went to Maggie Moo's ice cream. I had a coupon for a free cone on my birthday. My birthday is not until Sunday, but I like to enjoy my birthday for at least a week. I got the dark chocolate with strawberries, my favorite combo. It was huge so there was plenty to share with the kids.
After ice cream we headed home for a quick swim. It is a great way to wear out the kids. I am so glad we have a pool close by!
We had a very fun start to the day. My goal for the afternoon is to find our missing mailbox key. I am always amazed when things get so very lost. There are only so many places it could be! Wish me luck.

No comments: