Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sunny Days!

We have had a really great day! We played outside all morning. Ty was working on his car. I discovered a birds nest in one of the trees outside our door and it is filled with baby birds. Mia was so excited about the little birds when I showed her. Max tried to poke them with a stick. We went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch. We haven't been in forever and it was very delicious. They have a new sauce; honey roasted barbeque sauce that I highly recommend. After lunch we headed for the pool. Ty and I are trying to get rid of a bit of our whiteness before we fly to California on Saturday. After the pool we all had naps and that means a happy day for everyone. Ty is on call tonight and tomorrow will be busy getting ready for the trip. I hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

As for me: Just a quick pregnancy update. I am 22 weeks and HUGE!

2 comments:

Traylor Family said...

If you're HUGE, what am I? Shamu???(at 20 weeks..ha)

Katelyn Marie Taylor said...

Sorry hun, your skinny still - 22 weeks really? that's only 2 weeks behind me... awesome! Yeah for little boys!!!