Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day!




It was such a happy Mother's Day! This morning I made crepes with strawberries and nutella for breakfast. It is our very favorite. Max sang in the primary program during sacrament meeting. It was so adorable. I cannot believe how big he is! I had to try so hard not to cry while I watched his little smiley face up on the stand. After church we got together with all of our favorite people and had a Mother's Day potluck by the playground at our complex. The kids had a great time playing together and it is always so much fun to talk and catch up with everyone. It was a great day. I am so blessed to have my sweet children. I love being a mom. Max and Mia are the best and I can't wait to see who is coming next! (The Big Ultrasound is on Wednesday!)

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Happy Mother's Day Jessica!!
I know that feeling of seeing your little boy up on the stand smiling and singing and just being so proud! I am so glad you had a great Mother's Day.

I can't wait for Wednesday!