Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Glam!

I got everyone all dolled up for Easter, but nobody was very willing to participate in picture taking. Ty held Mia so that she would not run away and cry (but I think she is cute anyway)
Max refused to be in a picture so I asked if I could have a picture of his stuffed dog. He was willing to hold it while I took the "dog's" picture :) Church was great. I taught Relief Society and I am always so relieved to be done with my week! We had dinner with the Johnsons in our ward. They invited us last minute and we were more than happy to attend. After dinner Max and Mia got to play in their big back yard. It was a great day.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

What a fun Easter! This may sound crazy... but Mia - I think it is her facial expression - but she looks just like Natalie!!! And Ty - I have not EVER seen you with "hair on your face" it look good on ya! Oh and I love Max's picture of "his dog"! Cute little family!!
So... where is the picture of the mom and baby #3?! We wanna see!!

Braden Bell said...

Very lovely family!