Friday, February 20, 2009

Ty's parents have been visiting us this week. They gave us a very big treat! they put Ty and I up for a night at the Opryland hotel while they stayed at our place and watched the kids! We had such a great time! It was so relaxing to get away from dirty dishes and laundry. The hotel is beautiful. Ty and I had dinner at Paisano's (the pizza restaurant at the hotel) We ate overlooking the water show. I slept the whole night and didn't get out of bed once. It was amazing! This morning Ty and I went to the Bob Evan's for breakfast, because it is just the best! It was such a great little getaway!

3 comments:

Traylor Family said...

You LUCKY girl. Tell them they can come stay here anytime ;)

The Karrens said...

How fun. I would not have come home for at least 2 more days of peaceful sleep.

Caren and Dustin Robison said...

Dustin says yea, nice pictures! Sounds like a fun little weekend getaway. It's always fun to have family in town.